Monday 2 November 2009

Best MCM Costumes!

I didn't take many photos at the MCM Expo and so missed getting pics of most of the costumes I liked best (which were Bad Mario, Crocodile box head, Tetris block man and Ursula.... if you took photos of them send them to me!) But....I did get a photo of LEGOMAN!
For more photos take a look at my Flickr- here are some below!
As usual I only had a quick look round so wasn't able to buy much but did get this awesome People I know comic by Timothy Winchester and these two beautiful postcards (both are now on my wall!) by Zarina of Cobalt Cafe. Check out their websites because they are both MEGA COOL!
On another topic-Next Sunday is the Comica Comiket but unfortunately I didn't know about it until it was too late to get a stall (oh yeah, go me) However, some of my comics are already part of the Words and Pictures stall thanks to the touring Words and Pictures team so I plan to come along to support them and generally walk round stealing cakes and biscuits from people. I will update this week to confirm! And also more comic sushi coming this week.....

1 comment:

Hyrulio said...

Lego-hello from Lego-man!