Tuesday 6 October 2009

ALL YOU CAN EAT ZINE EVENT!


These lovely owl people who I soon hope to meet are having an event next thursday! I'll be there to sell the usual stuff so spread the word and come along! Here are the details-


All You Can Eat Zine

A night of Fanzines, Music and ART

Featuring:

Zine, Comic and Small Press makers and creators come and share your stuff!
There will be spaces to show and sell your wares as well as music and performances to entertain your ear and eye holes.
(also zine themed cake!)

8pm 'til late
Thursday 15th October
@ The Sunflower Lounge
76 Smallbrook Queensway

£2 on the door

Contact us to reserve a space for your zines, email:


3 comments:

PH said...

Ooh, I'll be there if my comic is printed. I'm fairly sure it will be by then.

Oh no! The 15th! That's Christmas 2! Argh. I might have to try to be in two places at once.

PH said...

No, wait, that's Birmingham.

As you were.

Susan said...

I tagged you! xx