Wednesday 7 October 2009

Tag!

I've been tagged by Susan at Bit Cat (where she blogs about her life and cool fashion/geek related things!) The tag game is to tell 7 facts about yourself-

7 things about me
  1. I'm not a vegetarian, though have been mistaken for one quite frequently because apparently I "look like one" I heart MEAT!
  2. I wear two rings at all times, one on each thumb. One to symbolise death and the other to symbolise... HA NO, they don't mean anything! geez!
  3. I'm currently reading Watchmen. (I plan to do some more comic and book reviews soon!)
  4. Has been mentioned before but...I love Nintendo. Marry me Nintendo!
  5. I also really really like Disney, my favourite of such films being Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. Robin Hood is pretty good too. And Aladdin. ooh and I saw Toy Story in 3D today. Oh yes.
  6. I'd addicted to buying and selling clothes on ebay and drinking tea.
  7. I collect tins (only really good ones. And then I fill them with crap. Not literally) Here are some of my tins, the squirrel one is my most recent!-
And here are some cute Candy floss bags on Brighton Pier (P.S. Red Mutha and Dave's Comics now have new stock)-


I don't know who to tag back so if you follow this blog consider yourself tagged! I mean YOU! And do comment with your response too, would be nice to see some drawn ones perhaps! (I might add drawings to this blog when I get chance to scan in tomorrow...)

Oh also don't forget to check Ellerbisms all this week for the 200th Ellerbisms celebration artwork! I did a couple of strips for it which I'll add here or on my website at some point!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Mmm, thems is some good facts!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.