Thursday 6 August 2009

Character Page!!

Hello!

If you take a look at my website you will see an EXCITING NEW FEATURE!! Yes, it's a character page! In the style of the Street Fighter menu. It is still awaiting sound effects and I might make the characters black and white as I'm still not sure about them in colour. But go and take a look, let me know what you think! It has info on all my main characters and will eventually have links to their comic sushi stories and games/animations of them and stuff! Just click on the thumbnail image of your favourite character to find out more about them!


Also...***BORING SHOP NOTICE*** I've just reordered nearly all badges in the shop apart from Cute Dino Pin and You Win badge (which are both now sold out and will be reordered in the future...) The rest are all due to arrive soon so if you order any of the other badges they will be back in stock in a week or so!

Oh also, Orbital in London now has new stock including Magic Biro Comic!

No comments: