Wednesday 27 August 2008

Space Raiders!

It's the...um whatever the word for forth from last, quad-penultimate?! day of the "One a day for August" Online Comic Sushi It's not been as hard as I expected doing a comic a day, really it's the being near a computer to scan it, edit it and upload it that is difficult. So, as fun as the drawing has been i'll be happy to go back to one or two a week. I've been really busy working on my next comic which is due at the printers in two weeks (and by busy I mean i haven't started drawing it yet...) I was also excited today to find this portrait of me drawn by Marc Ellerby for Low Energy Day!! How awesome!! I feel pretty rubbish that I haven't had time to draw anyone, maybe I'll do a special drawing of everyone I talk to at the weekend as cats or something. It seems like it will be a great day. See the website for details on how to get there etc. YEAH!


In other news, I've been eating a lot of crisps lately. I heard once that one bag of crisps is your weeks worth of salt in-take. But people only seem to say negative things about crisps, on pretty much all of the recent times that i've been stood waiting for the bus i've been thinking about doing a crisp blog and a cartoon with crisps as characters. The cartoon will be up this week as one of the final August comic sushi pages and I think I have so much to say about crisps that i'll probably do a better blog about them soon. Until then, here is a scan of a Space Raiders packet.

No comments: