Monday 8 September 2008

Low Energy Month!

I didn't actually take any photos from Low Energy Day so have stolen this one to prove I was there-



Everyone had awesome new stuff for sale!! (except me...I only had rubbishy photocopied flyers...doh)

I had a good weekend in London- I went to a 50s diner, met a kitten, spent too much money on stupid things, saw the X Files movie (don't listen to anyone who says it is rubbish, it was excellent- worth seeing just for Mulder's beard), played scene-it on the xbox, met lots of people i haven't seen in ages and drank my body weight in port.

I am busy at the moment with a few things- a special comic for Leeds Light Night and my next comic which will be out soon (possibly to be an exciting co-lab travel project....)

WATCH THIS SPACE -----------------------------------> (made you look)

1 comment:

Colouring Outside The Lines said...

A new comic for Leeds Light Night?? Oh my, how fancy! I haven't a clue what's going on for Light Night this year, glad to hear it involves you though!