Wednesday 27 October 2010

This Weekend!

Don't forget! This weekend is MCM Expo, I will be there sharing a stall with the talented Joe List and our stall will be packed with excellent things you can purchase (purr-chase as a cat might say)

I will be in costume on Sunday for Halloween and maybe on Saturday too. The costume is a surprise, you will have to come along to see for yourself what I am dressed as. I'm also on the Artists vs Writers thing on the Saturday which had I considered more carefully I may have had second thoughts about coming in fancy dress. Oh well, it's too late now. At least it will be obvious which one of the Artists vs Writers is me- the one with the knitted beard.

I will be bringing sparkly new Keith the Wizard badges, lovely new tote bags, a few tasty new prints and all the old treasures.

Oh and these guys-

Joe List what will you be bringing to the expo?

WHY LOOK AT THIS AMAZING SPACE CASE!

See you there! (unless you forget to print your pass/buy a ticket and can't get in)

No comments: