Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Bah Humbug!

I woke up this morning (ok...it was afternoon...) to find this "hilarious" cartoon from Adam Cadwell. Please note, I don't wear pixie shoes in real life. RAHHHHRGH. Thanks Adam!

I hope everyone (apart from Adam) had a nice Christmas. I have been sitting around eating party food, watching Big Train and enjoying the fact Lush is selling Red Ruby Slippers bubble bath bars again. Yeah!!
Yes I have some sushi comics to upload but I'm off to a knitting (yes knitting) xmas party now so will get something scanned in tomorrow!


Marianne said...

Do be careful! Ruby Red Slippers is Xmas only! So be sure to stock up!

Gold Star is great too.

Oliver East said...

sorry, but i thought that cadwell strip was hilarious!


Abby Ryder said...

Hey I am partyin with Adam tomorrow. Want me to smack him to him bum for you? :D

Lizz said...

Yes Abby, i want photographic proof too! :oD Happy New Year, have fun!