Friday 21 November 2008

Where in the UK can i get SNOW CONES???

Hello!

Just a quick post- Thought Bubble was awesome, I met lots of lovely people and had a great time, the whole day had a really exciting atmosphere- those other conventions have a lot to live up to for next year (I mean you Birmingham!) :oD Thanks to everyone who bought my comics and stuff, here are a couple of pictures-



This Saturday Marc Ellerby will be here and is kindly selling my comics so if you can make it be sure to visit his stall and buy loads!!

I also wanted to mention that Gemma Correll has a new America travel diary zine for sale! I've not bought it yet but i'm very excited because I love travel journals!


And, where in the UK can I get snow cones?? that is the question. My Mr Frosty doesn't work any more...

No comments: