• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Mention the rules.
• Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. (below!)
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. (I might not do this bit...)
• Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
1. I live with a ginger cat called Oliver.
2. I collect chewbaccas- the smaller ones all sit on my desk- (sorry its a pretty bad picture but shows a few of them)
3. I drink green tea every morning from my disney mug.
4. I have annoying head problems- tinnitus from standing to close to the speakers at gigs without earplugs when I was younger (Reef and Beck I blame you...) And I have bad eyesight so I can't cross roads on my own in evening half light and can't see people unless they are right in front of me so i'm constantly ignoring people by accident/not recognising people. Its preeeety annoying. I want a tshirt that says "I'm not ignoring you, I just can't see you"
5. I love Nintendo- I got the Zelda case for £2.99 the other day- awesome huh! The crayons are stylusi (is that the plural for stylus?!)
6. I have too many pairs of Irregular Choice shoes...
I'm working on a few new things at the moment- more details soon! New stock for Leeds and Christmas! And comic Sushi will be back this week. :oD