Friday 17 October 2008

Brighton!


This week I was in Brighton! sooo... now you can buy my comics in Red Mutha and Dave's Comics!

I had fish and chips and spotted this photo on the wall of the olden days-

I really like the way the ladies on the left are covering their faces, some people just don't like having their photo taken, even on holiday.

I also went to see How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. It was pretty bad. I think if you want to lose friends and alienate people take them to the cinema to see this film. Simon Pegg what are you doing!!

Here is a photo of my comic treasures from Birmingham-

And of Zine Arcade and the awesome postcards you get with it-

This week my online shop is being updated so it will be a lot easier to use. I might be at the London Underground Comics Year anniversary thing tomorrow but I'm not sure yet....see link below for more details! Oh and also a new strip is up on the Top Shelf website- Hairy Midget Elf (link on right) :oD

2 comments:

Colouring Outside The Lines said...

TAG! yer it Lizz!...go to my 'remember who you are' blog for the rules
Melanie xox

Abby Ryder said...

Agh! Simon Pegg isn't allowed to be in bad films. It's against the Law of England! I'm pretty damn sure the queen is supposed to go kick his face every time he does that.