Wednesday 26 September 2012

PRESENTS! FOR YOU!

Hey hey, so I did a stock check this week and it turns out that Big Cat Parade is down to the last 5 copies and At The Planetarium will be sold out pretty soon too (maybe 30 copies left max) so as a special treat I have reduced my shop postage back to only £2 within the UK no matter what you order. If you want a copy of either comic make sure you grab one while they are still in print. BUY HERE!

All shop orders come with a free sketched on postcard and a sticker.

Because I don't intend to get sold out comics reprinted as a special reward I have put Big Cat Parade and I Love Dinosaurs as well as my old Top Shelf 2.0 comics online for you to read FOR FREE!!!


READ BIG CAT PARADE HERE!



READ I LOVE DINOSAURS HERE!!



READ A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF HERE!

I have also ordered a DUST STAMP so any orders from my online shop as of next week will arrived covered in a rainbow of dust....




No comments: