Tuesday 24 May 2011

From rough designs to FINAL designs+WINNER!




Ok so remember that post I made about patches?.... I ordered 3 of the designs: Rad Ride, Triplet Peaks and Depressed Cat and a new design: Laptop Boy (to sew on your laptop case) Here they are!!! (ignore the duck, it just wanted to try and get on the internet)


And as for the competition results- I wrote the names down on neon stars and asked my cat, Ollie, to pick a winner:



CONGRATULATIONS!! You win one of each patch! Mega thanks to Bryony for editing the footage for me :o)

It was nice to have a competition so expect another one soon, I will have more winners next time and more prizes. I love prizes.

The patches will be for sale this weekend at MCM Expo, Alternative Press Fair and Get A Grip shop opening- details on all three events on Thursday. They will be in the shop in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Joseph B said...

Ahhhhh I'm excited! I love your cat hahah. <3 I'm emailing you!