Monday 31 January 2011

This week...

....there will be some new comics on my website but also....

...don't forget tomorrow is HOURLY COMICS DAY 2011. You can join in here. I'll be taking part again! (You can read my comic from last year on the forum)

I'm working on a bunch of stuff at the moment. Some things that I can't talk about yet and some that I've mentioned already- including more comics for Think Tank Planetarium, I went to check them out on Saturday and tried to take a few photos although photos don't come out too well in the dome:

If you get a chance to visit they look a lot better on the actual Planetarium and you can see my comics before every show. More to come over the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Traveller28 said...

Mon Dieu! Is that the awesomeness that is Gummy Cat immortalised for all to see???? :D

Lizz said...

Yep he's there enjoying the stars!