Monday 26 April 2010

Solipsistic Pop and Paper Science 2!

AHHH! LOOK

This Wednesday evening I hope to make it to the very exciting launch of Solipsistic Pop 2! It looks amazing from the photos on the blog which I will now steal and put below...



The book features work by loads of great people- check the website for the previews and list of contributors. It includes a 5 page Sour Rabbit and Crispy Duck story by me which is an exclusive intro to an even longer story I'm working on. It comes with a newspaper funnies insert (which features a Depressed Cat strip too) and an amazing tote bag to carry your copy around in designed by Philippa Johnson!

You'd be crazy not to buy one.

I'm also excited about this Saturday's FREE COMIC BOOK DAY because the We Are Words + Pictures team have put together another brand new FULL COLOUR newspaper print Paper Science! The last issue was brilliant so this one is sure to be great too. I sent them a couple of colour strips for it but I won't say what they are- you'll have to go along and get a copy. Check out the amazing cover by Philippa Rice!

No comments: