Friday 9 April 2010

CIB + CHERRY CHERRY AWESOMENESS!


I just took new comics into the awesomeness awesome CREATED IN BIRMINGHAM shop in the Bullring. I then spent money on some of the great badges and zines and cool stuff they have for sale there. Go check it out if you live in Birmingham (and buy tons of stuff to support local artists oh yeah!)

I also just sent new stock to most stockists including the brand new bigger Cherry Cherry shop that had their opening a week or so ago. I'm totally in love (yep, actual love) with their shop decor and contents and now i really want to go to Norwich to check it out and buy loads of the amazing stuff they sell there. I wish it wasn't so far away from here!! I would seriously spend a fortune there...and look at the amazing furniture used for the displays ahhh ♥

No comments: