Monday 8 February 2010

Alternative Press Fair!

This Saturday I will be at Alternative Press Fair. I'm on a stall with James Nash and Antoine Cosse! I've never met either of them but look at their work, they both do amazzzing stuff!


By James Nash^By Antoine Cosse^

I also wanted to point you in the direction of Howard Hardiman's DINOSAUR comics he is adding one a week and also did a great hourly comic this year check check check!


I planned to read all of the hourly comics and put links to my favourites but I've just not had time to read through many of them. So really I shouldn't have mentioned this. I will get chance at some point and will read them all! maybe.

Oh also, there was an interview with me on Strip! – Comic Sushi and Public Servants, it was on at 5pm on Resonance FM, podcast afterwards on Panel Borders details here. Not sure if you can listen back, it was on today I should have mentioned it earlier!

Right, that's all for now. There is also a new grizzly today. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Estrella said...

haha, that tyranosaurus comic made me lagh and fell sad at the same time