Wednesday 11 February 2009

♥ Old School Dinosaur Love! ♥


New sushi uploaded today- it is based on an old sketch (which i've added too) and the dinosaur version is based on this awesome Ladybird Dinosaur book that was 5p in a charity shop!!

I was sorting out a giant cupboard of junk in my major house tidy to find all the things I've lost and came across a few old drawings and cartoons (like the sketch just mentioned) as well as mountains of amazing junk (thundercats figures, totoro notepaper, wool, micro machines, boglins, animation paper, old sketchbooks, clothes I forgot I had, stickers, polaroid photos of cats) I also found the ORIGINAL ugly dinosaur drawing...! (If anyone is interested in buying it just email me) It is the dino that is available as a fantastic screen printed tshirt from I Dress Myself! I've mentioned them before- they have some great tshirts by the likes of David Shrigley and Jon Burgerman. I especially want the Peter Conway "I can Hardly Contain My Indifference" Tshirt and the Nicholas Saunders "Cosmo" (which is only in mens sizes boo! The tiny wizard reminds me of Keith the Wizard!)...but hey it's my birthday is soon don't forget! Oh also, I'm currently distributing I Dress Myself badges (i'll be giving them out at all upcoming stalls) and plan to do a comic about that as soon as they are all given out. :oD


Things have been a bit quiet lately but I have some new work and stuff coming up SOON. I also have a wad of new stockists that I will to add to the website when I get chance. Aaaannnnddd...You can now follow me on twitter, if you want.

Oh and... I'll be at Brighton Zinefest on 22nd and Berlin Comic Börse on 1st March! oh YEAH.

Expect more vintage* sketches and such like on the comic sushi over the next week!

*as in, found on my floor

No comments: