Friday 22 November 2013

Thought Bubble 2013 This Weekend!



I'm at Thought Bubble this weekend! Table 157! I'm sharing a table with Joe Decie. My new book Take Away launches from Blank Slate books (available from their stall) and you will also be able to buy the Hic and Hoc Illustrated Journal of Humour Volume 2 (from me). Here's some of the stuff I'll be selling:



Take Away gift boxes! Contain two badges, sticker, Food Dudes mini zine, a fortune cookie and chopsticks.



I'll also bring some Lava Puke prints, brand new At The Theme Park comic and new badges.

I'm also on a panel Saturday at 10.40am about funny comics with Joe Decie, Jim Medway and Donya Todd- hosted by Woodrow Phoenix. See you there!

If you can't make it you can buy comics here in my online shop and i'll be listing the Take Away boxes next week.