Thursday, 6 October 2011

German Book!

I have a few copies of my German book "Ich liebe Katzen und Katzen lieben mich" available for order in the UK direct from me- so if anyone wants a copy get in touch. It is £8 with free p&p! 72 pages of comics all translated into German! See this blog post for some sample comics from the book. Just email me sushimonsters at gmail dot com and I will send you an invoice.

It is also available on German Amazon and in all good stockists across Germany!

Read some reviews of the book here and here!


Trav28 said...

Woah! That's fantabulous!

gclub said...

My partner and i still cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks บาคาร่าออนไลน์ for the important information I managed to get from your website.