Tuesday 26 April 2011

Two Blue Cats

I thought I'd write a blog about the stuff I've been up to recently.

Here are some photos of the conventions I was at last weekend:


Craft and Crown at the Hospital Club was a relaxed event full of cupcakes and tea. I had a great day and as I've been ill recently it was a nice day to see friends and chat to other craft makers. It was especially great to finally meet the people behind Avoid The Future!


London Zine Symposium was a much more hectic day, mainly because I wasn't feeling great and thought I was late. It turned out I was actually early, phew! It was super hot in the hall and mega packed with people buying and selling zines. I didn't really get chance to look around so was sad not to have a bunch of zines to read on the train home but I did meet lots of people and as usual it was an amazing event which seems to be getting more and more popular each year. I ran out of flyers in the first hour!! I did get a couple of things before leaving which I will blog about in a separate post soon.

Then this weekend I was busy painting and designing some new patches (that I hope to get made in time for MCM in May...see following post on these) This is the painting I did of two blue cats:


No comments: