Wednesday 9 March 2011

New things! BISON ZINE!

This weekend I will be at The London Comic and Small Press Expo and I will have a bunch of new things!

Romantic Bison Zine!

12 pages of Bison action! Bison are a highly under appreciated member of the animal kingdom and I think there is a significant lack of them in the art world. I hope to rectify this in some small way with this Bison love story and these....

Romantic Bison Pin Badges! And while you're here why not watch this clip from BBC's Planet Earth about Bison- be sure to look out for the Bison's beard flapping as he runs in the last shot.



I will also have Mousemats! As requested on twitter I have made a few trial mousemats, very limited edition. These will be exclusive to the convention but if they are popular I might add them to the online shop soon.



Magnets- FRIDGE and MR. FACEBOOK. Both come in small packets carefully presented with matching labels. Perfect for your fridge. Or metal walls.



No comments: