Sunday 8 September 2013

SPX New Stuff

Next weekend I will be in America for SPX!

As old stock was running low I have a bunch of new stuff which I will be selling there and I've just listed things in my online shop for you to purchase from the comfort of your home:

AT THE THEME PARK: new 16 page comic! £4



Theme Park Map print! Limited edition of 30 £6



Lava Puke prints! Limited editions of 30 each £6




Badges! Three new designs!


Patches! Brand new Dust and Moon patches and then reprints of old designs including the long sold out Feed Me Sushi patch that a lot of people have been asking me about. I only have 50 of each design so get in there quick before they are unavailable again. £3 each or pack of 4 for £10

I will try and post out any orders made in the next couple of days before I go but if you order between 11th and 20th September I will be away so allow up to a couple of weeks for your items to arrive. See next blog post for more details on SPX and I will be adding the full theme park map to my online comic shortly.

No comments: